Tuesday, November 15, 2011

About Me

 

About Me

I am a chirpy girl who just really do not know how to watch what she says. Not really mature but is not immature either. I'm in between xP Love something colorful instead of monotone colored. If you want anything, just say it directly to me. I can handle my emotion pretty well I guess so bring it on!

So yeah, I am 23 years old (young, I know ;P) and really love experiment with things. So, you'll find this blog full with recipes that I've been experimenting and not all of them are successful, mind you xD This blog would not be updated frequently because I really like to procrastinate a lot so I almost never get anything done.

Most picture in this blog belongs to me unless I say otherwise. Do not steal it without permission, okay?I'm trying my hardest to give credits to someone who deserve it. If I forgot to credit someone, I appreciate it if you would tell me first before running to that person. Don't be a tell tale u_u Nobody likes a tell tale D;

English is not my first language. I would appreciate it if you can bear with my grammar mistakes 8D Do be a grammar nazi and correct me 8D)b Oh, MANGLISH WARNING AHEAD! XD For those who didn't know, Manglish is a mix of Malay and English :3

Yurp, I am a Malay and a Muslim. And PROUD of it <3





Contact?

facebook Livejournal-logo tumblr1 Twitter-Logo 

Livejournal, facebook, twitter and tumblr images are belong to their rightful company. I've never claimed these as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment