Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I’m addicted to these babes ahhhhh~


IMAG0590

Muffins Muffins! My little blueberry Muffins T_T It was so crunchy when eaten hot, I was really addicted to it but the little blueberry are so damn expensive T_T

IMAG0589

These is how they looks like before getting into the oven. This time, I increased the sugar to about 95-98g. I also added a bit of orange zest because I really loves the mix up between berries and citrus. The smells of the goods while being baked is really awesome T_T

IMAG0591

You knew your muffins are baked when they are firm and golden on top. If only I were somewhere with free or cheap blueberry, I’m so gonna bake these everyday <3 <3

IMAG0592

Those two in front is the King and Queen of the muffins. See how they are bigger than the others? Of course, the one with the higher crown is the King and next to it is the Queen. These two leads an army of muffins which consist of 10 muffins. Four of the muffins are Knight and another four is footmen. Where is the other two you say? Unfortunately, they died trying to finish their quest which is feeding the dragon. Don’t fret, the dragon said they are delicious Smile with tongue out

No comments:

Post a Comment